Keep Your Home
You Don't Have to Face Foreclosure Alone—
We're Here to Help
One of the services we offer is homeowner assistance. If you're behind on your mortgage and don't know where to turn, United Guaranty can help.1 Just one toll-free call can get you started on the solution.
We will work closely with you and your loan servicer to develop the repayment plan or home sale strategy that's right for you.
Our service to assist you is absolutely free. Call 800.603.3565 today!
To learn more about your options and how United Guaranty can help you get current and stay current on your mortgage, all you have to do is give us a call at 800.603.3565.
Other Web Resources:
Read more: Facing Foreclosure: What to Do Right Now.
Loan Workout Forms
If you're already working with United Guaranty to keep your home, we may ask you to complete some of the following forms.
- Uniform Borrower Assistance Form
- Uniform Borrower Assistance Form - Spanish (En Español)
- HAMP Government Monitoring Data Form
- Financial Analysis Form
- Third-Party Authorization and Agreement to Release
- Dodd-Frank Certification
- Request for Transcript of Tax Return (IRS Form 4506-T)
- Required Documentation Checklist
1 Contact your loan servicer to find out if United Guaranty provides the mortgage insurance for your home.