Welcome to United Guaranty
For New Lenders and/or New Lender Employees
Welcome to United Guaranty. We provide innovative, quality risk solutions that fulfill the needs of our customers to remain competitive and generate a profitable, yet responsible book of business for their stakeholders.
United Guaranty provides an array of products and services including first-lien mortgage guaranty insurance in a range of premium payment plans. United Guaranty is the only MI provider to offer Performance Premium® risk-based MI pricing.
We're here to help:
- Find your United Guaranty Sales and Underwriting Team
- Technical Support: United Guaranty's ReadiResource Center® UGC:readirep; 877.MI.CHOICE (877.642.4642)
- Live Underwriting Support: 877.MI.CHOICE (877.642.4642); UGC:customerservice
- Updates to underwriting requirements will be sent to your home office Master Policy contact. You can use this link to opt-in to receive news and updates from United Guaranty.
United Guaranty's MI Guide®
Order and receive your MI certificate in less than 20 seconds, file claims online, calculate rates, get instant status on loans being underwritten in our offices, and much more.
MI Guide is United Guaranty's secure portal to more than 20 time saving applications, for example:
- Rate Runner® – Get a Performance Premium® rate quote.
- DocStation – Upload and submit loans for United Guaranty to underwrite.
- RAPidLink® – Lenders approved for delegated underwriting can submit loan data and receive a commitment electronically within a matter of seconds.
- Quality Assurance – Portal for customers to submit full files post-closing, as requested by United Guaranty's QA department.
Plus, it's fully customizable—allowing you to personalize and create the best work environment for your needs.
Visit www.ugmiguide.com and get started now! New users will require an ID and password. You'll need your home office Master Policy number to create/obtain a user ID and password. To obtain an ID, please contact your sales representative. If you're located in a branch, you will also need the Branch ID associated with your Master Policy.
MI Guide does NOT provide direct access to the Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac automated underwriting systems.