United Guaranty and Arch MI are now one company. You can continue to use your existing processes to submit and service loans with United Guaranty and Arch MI, and we will continue to provide the outstanding service you’ve come to expect. United Guaranty and Arch MI: Together Is Better.
On MI Guide, you can use PC Unite to:
- Activate, transfer, and cancel mortgage insurance.
- Get Premiums Due Statements and other premium information.
- Access transaction history for a certificate.
- Print a United Guaranty Commitment and Certificate.
- View information about refund checks.
Need training? We'll be happy to review our online self-serve capabilities with you and your team. Contact UGC:servicing to set up a training session.
The fastest way to process multiple certificates at a time is through Loan Boarding using EDI.
You can use an industry-standard EDI transmission with a third-party servicing bureau to:
- Report closing dates to activate PostPay certificates.
- Update loan numbers.
- Transfer servicing.
- Cancel coverage.
To start using United Guaranty's EDI connection, please complete this form.