United Guaranty and Arch MI are now one company. You can continue to use your existing processes to submit and service loans with United Guaranty and Arch MI, and we will continue to provide the outstanding service you’ve come to expect.

United Guaranty offers resources for making a change to the loan terms of an existing mortgage by modifying the note. Submission and the request form are provided in this section.

Performing Loans

Non-Performing Loans